Want a way to get two dozen amazingly fabulous handmade items for yourself (or to give as gifts)?
I'm issuing a yearly craft challenge to anyone who wants to participate. Here's the 4-1-1:
- Make a list of 12 items you want to create (or want to learn to create) in 2011.
- Each month, choose one of the items from your list and make TWO of them.
- Pick your favorite of the two - keep it.
- The other item will be packaged and shipped to a different swap partner each month (randomly chosen)
- You, in turn, will receive 12 different items from others who are participating in the swap!
So fun, right? :)
Since you'll be shipping these items (unless your swap partner happens to be local, which isn't guaranteed) I'd strongly advise keeping that in mind while making your list of crafts for the challenge... just a thought.
The challenge is officially open and I'll be taking names from now until January 1, 2011 of those who want to participate. To join, leave a comment here!